Sustainability Reporting (GRI)
- Organisations embark on a sustainability reporting process due to:
- To show commitment and to be transparent
- To demonstrate the ability to participate in competitive markets
- To plan activities, become more sustainable and position the company
- To comply with regulations
- We help organisations to implement the principles of Global Reporting Initiative on Sustainability Reporting and structure their internal processes to establish the datum, consistent flow of information, structured data collection and reporting including internal validation prior to external validation by an independent agency.
- In addition, we also help organisations to prepare an integrated reporting framework that encompasses critical business performance indicators for consumption to board members and communication to stakeholders.