- Awareness Programmes: Executive Appreciation Programme, Operational level awareness on the requirements of standard and to the grass root level for compliance & reporting.
- Risk Assessment: Depending upon the business criticality and focus areas, Risk Assessment Training programmes are designed and delivered with practical sessions for live assessment and evaluation. These programmes enable their ability to evaluate risks arising out of routine, non-routine and emergency situations and to respond to situations in a systematic manner.
- Documentation, Integration & Implementation: Documentation forms an essential part of any system. Our approach to process mapping, risk evaluation and determining critical success factors & key performance indicators makes the documentation exercise a wholesome process. Further we focus on the methods to integrate existing systems with least latency & disruption and guide them in managing as a single system for the organisation. Based on PAS: 99 and ISO’s revised MSS Framework, integration is structured to become robust and sustainable thus yielding efficiency. Phased implementation training programmes ensure optimum resource utilisation and early adoption of systems.
- Auditors Training Programme: We provide Auditors Training on multiple standards as stand-alone or as Integrated. Training covers detailed activities & exercises on audit planning, preparation, execution, evaluation, recording evidence, reporting audit findings, corrective action plan review and close-out.
With experience of over 1000’s of audits and certification assessments, we bring in the wealth of experience to share with the participants in guiding them how to audit for sustenance & continual improvement.
We also provide Accredited and unaccredited Lead Auditor Courses, both having the same curriculum and structure of delivery. For experienced auditors, we conduct Auditor Enhancement Programme, for which a minimum number of audits is a must as eligibility criteria.
- Path towards Business Excellence: Ultimate aim of implementing management systems are:
- To comply: with the requirements of the business
- To proactively identify risks and systematically mitigate / eradicate them to ensure business continuity
- To become sustainable in business amidst volatile environment
- To achieve the niche of leadership & stewardship in the business segment
Our spread of training programmes right from process optimisation, people development, strategies, governance & excellence provide a progressive plan to invoke those improvement & excellence models well integrated into the existing system.
Apart from those listed (regular) set of training programmes, we also offer specialised and customised training solutions based on the needs of the individual organisations. This includes but not limited to:
- Business Excellence Models
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Statistical Techniques (SPC & SQC)
- Six Sigma (Training & Implementation Consulting)
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Loyalty Improvement
- Incident Investigation, Analysis & Reporting
- Root Cause Analysis
- Mistake Proofing (Poka Yoke)
- Value Mapping & Process Reengineering
We also provide these training in-house at the chosen venue of the organisation for economic advantage and inclusion of more employees.
Contact us for your training requirements and implementation solutions.
We require 15 days of advance notice for planning and administration.